Okay, so I finally got my copy of sTori Telling. Let me just tell you what a great book that is. My sister is the one who turned me on to it first. Okay, like many people I grew up watching 90210 and I have to say that Donna Martin (played by Tori Spelling) was my least favorite character. So how good could a book written by Tori Spelling actually be? Let me tell you it was FANTASTIC, I couldn't put it down. Finished the book in a day and a half. I highly recommend it.
It's written well, and it's compelling in a lighthearted kinda way. In it, she describes growing up as Aaron Spelling's rich, spoiled, only daughter. It's funny, you think "poor little rich girl" from Bel-Air. It appears she wanted to be the complete opposite of what she was. She's someone you could really relate to, strangely enough. All through the book I kept thinking, wow she's so normal.
I'm glad that Aspen recommended the book because I certainly wouldn't have been inclined to purchase it on a whim. Good choice Ap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment