Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Shopping

I'm not a huge shopper. However, it's like I get a huge satisfaction out of finding a great deal whether I need the item or not. Most times I don't need the item and after I get it and have it for awhile, I wonder why I bought it.

So today as I left the gym I felt the Target Super Store calling my name. So as I meander in, they are having tons of sales. Well, $150.00 later I am on my way out the door, I got a lot of neat stuff but I mean, did I need to spend $150.00? Mind you, I wasn't really in the market for anything.

Oh well, I am pleased with my purchases. I know that I definitely need to work though to justify these impulse splurges. It's a vicious cycle. I can justify it in one way because I'm helping support the economy, right? That's the story I will tell Bill, he'll love it.

No comments: